Old versionsSee all
The program main features:
- Very low overhead free c code for Linux and Windows with very low non-mining CPU and ram usage.
- Stratum and GBT pooled mining protocol support, including ultra low overhead solo mining.
- Scaleable networking scheduler designed to scale to any size hash rate without networking delays yet minimise connection overhead.
- Self-detection of new blocks with a mini-database for slow/failing longpoll scenarios, maximum work efficiency and minimum rejects.
- Heavily threaded code hands out work retrieval and work submission to separate threads to not hinder devices working.
- Caching of submissions during transient network outages.
- Preemptive fetching of work prior to completion of current work.
- Local generation of valid work (via stratum, GBT or ntime rollover) whenever possible, as supported on a per-work item basis.
- Prevention of stale work submission on a new block.
- Summarised and discrete device data statistics of requests, accepts, rejects, hw errors and work utility - Summary displayed when quitting.
- Supports multiple pools with multiple intelligent failover mechanisms.
- Temporary disabling of misbehaving pools rejecting all shares.
- On the fly menu based management of most settings.
- Trickling of extra work to backup pools if the primary pool is responding but slow - RPC +/- JSON interface for remote control.
- Bitforce support. Modminer support. ASIC Avalon support and Bitburner support.